Terms and Conditions
- Flight Experience vouchers are non refundable.
- Flight Experience vouchers are transferable providing that V1 Flight is informed of the name of the new recipient prior to the flight being booked.
- A minimum age of 12 years is required for all Flight Experiences.
- Each voucher has a unique voucher number which must be quoted when contacting V1 Flight. Experiences must be booked and confirmed before the date printed on the voucher.
- Weight and medical restrictions apply. If you have any concerns with regards to the health, age, height or weight of the recipient, please make these known on purchasing the voucher. Please contact us before purchasing a voucher if the intended recipient is over 16 stone / 102kg.
- All quoted flight times are approximate and may vary either way on the day of the flight due to operational procedures. All quoted flight times are inclusive of taxiing time prior to take off and after landing, but does not include the pre
or post flight briefing.
- Flights are subject to weather conditions. It is the voucher holder’s responsibility to phone on the day of the flight booking to confirm that weather conditions are suitable for the flight. If your flight is cancelled due to weather you will be
able to re-book.
- Flights are subject to weather conditions, aircraft serviceability and staff availability. As a result flights are subject to cancellation at short notice. V1 Flight will not be held responsible for the costs of travel, accommodation or any other associated costs should your flight be cancelled.
- V1 Flight reserves the right to refuse entry onto an aircraft to any person that the Instructor, as Captain of the aircraft, deems unfit to fly.
- Whilst every precaution is taken for the safety of passengers neither the owner/operator can be held liable for loss, damage or injury which does not result from their negligence.
- Except in exceptional circumstances, 48 hours notice must be given to V1 Flight if you intend to cancel your flight. Last minute cancellations, no shows and repeated cancellations may be charged. To make more efficient use of our aircraft and instructors pilots and students are asked to ensure that they arrive at the flying school in sufficient time to plan and prepare their flight and depart
at the booked time.